British in France? How Aisa International can help you

Eddie Sammon Investments

British in France? How Aisa International can help you with your finances

Aisa International is an investment advisory and portfolio management company regulated in the European Union and Aisa International France is specialised in clients living in or moving to France.


What investment services do you offer? 

We can offer the following services:

  • Passive investment portfolio management. Passive management aims to maximise the investment performance of a diversified portfolio via cost minimisation.
  • Active investment portfolio management. Active management aims to maximise the investment performance of a diversified portfolio via superior investment selection. We can offer active management either via our in-house discretionary investment portfolios, or via one of our external discretionary investment management partners.
  • Financial planning including lifetime cashflow forecasting
  • UK pension ISA advisory and management
  • UK ISA advisory and management
  • France specific investment products such as Assurance-Vie


What other services do you offer? 

  • Portfolio-based lending via one of our partner private banks. We can help you finance luxury properties in prime European locations if you have liquid assets of at least 1 million euros.
  • Viager property sales and investments. A viager sale is when you sell your property but maintain the right to live in it for the rest of your life. You can sell your property in return of a lump sum and/or a pension. This is generally only possible for those aged 65 and over.
  • Introductions to other finance specialists such as French accountants, tax advisers, life insurance and currency brokers
  • Guidance on moving to France such as property purchases and visas.


Why Aisa International France? 

Our Directeur général (Managing Director), Edward Sammon, is a UK-qualified investment adviser who moved to France in 2018 and qualified in France as an investment, mortgage and insurance broker. He is also a Chartered Fellow of the UK’s Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI) and has a master in finance from one of France’s top business schools, HEC Paris. As a UK citizen who moved to France, he is well positioned to understand your situation and requirements. He speaks French fluently.

We also have UK and USA regulated entities within our group of companies that we can refer you to when required.


Useful links



The views expressed in this article are not to be construed as personal advice. Therefore, you should contact a qualified, and ideally, regulated adviser in order to obtain up-to-date personal advice with regard to your own personal circumstances. Consequently, if you do not, then you are acting under your own authority and deemed “execution only”. Additionally, the author does not accept any liability for people acting without personalised advice, who base a decision on views expressed in this generic article. Importantly, this article is dated and is based on legislation as of the date. It should be noted that legislation changes, but articles are rarely updated. Sometimes a new article is written; so, please check for later articles. Additionally, check for changes in legislation on official government websites. Finally, this article should not be relied on in isolation.